Identify medical management needs for clients with depression disorders
Identify community support resources for clients with depression disorders
Describe the HPI and clinical impression for the client.
Recommend psychopharmacologic treatments and describe specific and therapeutic endpoints for your psychopharmacologic agent. (This should relate to HPI and clinical impression.)
Recommend psychotherapy choices (individual, family, and group) and specific therapeutic endpoints for your choices.
Identify medical management needs, including primary care needs, specific to this client.
Identify community support resources (housing, socioeconomic needs, etc.) and community agencies that are available to assist the client.
Below is a sample one-day menu for Mrs. Smith. Her doctor just told her she is at risk for developing heart disease since her cholesterol is a little high. The doctor has asked her to meet with a registered dietitian to learn more about heart-healthy fats to include and which unhealthy fats to avoid. She hopes to meet with a dietitian next week, but in the meantime, she needs help making these changes.
List five suggestions for Mrs. Smith’s diet. Provide only changes that address the goals with her meal planning as mentioned above. Tell her which food she should omit and with what you would replace it. You may also change portion sizes. Highlight (yellow only please) or bold the item you are changing and then write the change next to that. You may make more than five changes, but if you do, you will only receive full credit when all changes correctly match the assigned directions.
- What is the AMDR for fat in the diet?
- What was your perception of dietary fat before reading this week’s resources?
- How has your perception changed?
This assignment is a stepping stone to begin your research towards your final paper. I HIGHLY suggest you look at the requirements for TEAM ASSIGNMENT #3 each time you complete an assignment to try and capture as much as you can in your work. This will help enrich your response a great deal. You should also save many of the references you use for this assignment for Team Assignment #2 as this will likely save you time for the annotated biblography!
Who are the key industry players that raise a red flag in your industry segment? Why?
2. Why is this industry causing disruption? Cite 3-5 explicit examples.
3. When you conduct an internet search on your topic pertaining to regulatory and compliance issues, what are some of the key regulatory and compliance issues in your business area of concern?
4. Has the federal, state, or local government had to develop specific law or develop measures of compliance to protect citizens and businesses from harm?
5. Evaluate 5-10 Internet Website Privacy Statements for the industry you have been given. Do you see a trend on the type of data that the vendor is concerned about? If so, please state what is the most evident in the statements?
6. How does/has your industry handled its last major data breach? Which legal mechanism is most relevant to your industry of concern?
7. What does literature and your research suggest about how the industry will need to deal with the regulatory concerns over time?
In 2-3 pages (not counting cover and references), compare and contrast the European and North American freight transportation systems, globalized trade, and global policy implications . Lastly, reviewing the future research, what part do you find interesting and why?
Submission Instructions: Please attach the assignment in Microsoft Word Format. Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines. Provide a minimum of 3 in text citations with an APA Reference List.
Total quality management (TQM) consists of organization-wide efforts to install and make permanent a climate in which an organization continuously improves its ability to deliver high-quality products and services to customers. While there is no widely agreed-upon approach, TQM efforts typically draw heavily on the previously developed tools and techniques of quality control.
Conduct your own research and discuss with the group the following:
1. Why is TQM important in organizations?
2. What are key principles of quality management?
In a 750- to 1000-word paper, describe the main components of a 1- to 3-year strategic plan you would present to your organization’s senior leadership for consideration and implementation. You may choose to do this for a federal agency or an organization from the private sector. Make sure to address the following:
- Name five critical policies you feel the organization should have and why they are important
- Name five critical risks most organizations face and how they can be addressed
- What framework or certification process would you recommend the organization implement and why?
- Indicate time, resources, and technology that may be required as part of the implementation process
Discuss in 500 words or more why Oracle 12c has introduced two new roles – AUDIT_ADMIN and AUDIT_VIEWER. Include a discussion of what database auditing is and what it does. Consider why these new roles were introduced and what problem they are meant to resolve. Do not simply define the roles. Explain why they are useful.
or this Discussion Board Forum, interact in a free-flowing discussion of the biblical and constitutional parameters for the particular policy focus being discussed this module/week. In other words, you must discuss the “May” portion of the “May-Can-Should” approach to policy analysis and implementation. Engage the ideas of your classmates and the required readings and presentations in a meaningful and thoughtful manner.
Remember to provide thoughts on what government should or should not do from a biblical and constitutional perspective. Also discuss what other groups, individuals, and organizations (possibly including state and local government) should be doing within society to address the policy issues discussed in this module/week.
Should music be used as therapy to relieve pain?
There is a wide range of risks that emanate from the political environment in which MNCs operate. Firms can employ a diverse set of strategies to mitigate those risks and improve their relations with governments. Political risk is the likelihood that a foreign investment of a business will be constrained by a host government’s policies.
1. Identify and describe the types of political risks your organization might face in the country you wish to enter?
2. What risk management strategies might your organization employ in the country in which you plan to expand?
Write a minimum 2-page paper using your findings from above.